About Us

AppShareCash is the developer of Android apps, iOS . Each download on the device will get profitshare then distributed to depositors Appsharecash . Depositors will be paid every day after doing duty applications share.

Step 1 : Call your sponsor, for register and choose your deposit plan.

Step 2 : Start activity task with the download link partner products and share them with other social media.

Step 3 : You have to perform tasks share url links that have been prepared in your dashboard, if you want to get an additional commission of 2% per day of the value of your deposit.

Step 4 : Each commission you get from a url link to share activities will be directly transferred through perfect money account and your bitcoin every day without any days off.

Binary ROI Plan System

You will get a daily commission of 3% during the contract period of 100 days and receive an additional 2% per day total of 5% if you do your daily tasks to share your link URL or link the app from our partner. This is a very powerful business concept.

VIP User: Deposit from $10 up to $10000, You will get a $5 balance when you register and made a deposit at once ( No second or more deposite conditions in one data ), One email data for 3 different username you made.

Refferal: You will get a $10 commission from their deposit, when you get a new VIP member on your sponsorship is sign up with a VIP account.

Pairing: You will also get a commission of 5% level and the smallest foot calculated from the value of the deposit are paired. (Nominal residual value paired waiting to be paired following day). Maximal flushout based on your deposit package.

Re-Entry: When your deposite entered in 51 days since registered, you must create a new account or deposit with the same data but different username, open a new account the value at least equal to the first package or larger (deposit rate should not be reduced from the first package) Your account will be blocked if you dont make reentry after 3 days notifications before.

NOTE: Pairing will be hold by a system atleast 24 hour for counted proccess.

Contact Us

Follow us:

Any suggest of Us? please let me know.



We're talk about renewal contract with application partners. Demand is very enthusiastic, and negotiations on the standard prices have done. Our stop for 2 days until the negotiation is completed.23 October, 2016


We opens back Registration. please register your partner on your sponsor lnk without verification email, but still required to enter a valid email Because We will send all transaction notification.22 October, 2016



We have to improve of system withdraw. Please doing back and make sure your account as you registered. If you want to change your account, please contact us, write the subject: "Change the BTC / PM" Congratulations and we will success together19 October, 2016